Dogs VS Cats

Hello! Today my blog post is going to be about the difference between dogs and cats and review the pros and cons of each of them.  I personally Prefer dogs over cats so I apologize if I favor dogs and choose sides in this post.

Some of the pros pros cats is that it is SUPER easy to take care of them, I understand that you don’t want to be that crazy cat lady from the Simpsons but you could easily have a lot of cats with little work to take care of them.  One of the other pros but some people would consider a con is that if you have mice,moles, etc cats will take care of that.  Some of the cons with cats is that they are not nearly as affectionate or loyal as dogs. Another con with cats is that they will sometimes bring dead animal to your house and if you’re not looking you could step right on the corpse.  One more con for the cats, a lot of them aren’t very social

Now some of the pros for dogs is that they always crave your attention and want you to be happy all the time, they are like little siblings.  Another pro for dogs is that there are different types to fit your preference.  One more pro for the dogs is that you can teach them tricks.  Some of the cons for dogs are, They are harder to take care of, for example you have to potty train them to use the bathroom outside.  Another con for dogs is that they are a lot louder, and the different breed you have the more or less it will bark, for example I have two guard dogs and they bark much more than  most other breeds, but a guard dog is also a pro because they protect your home.

So there it is, Dogs VS Cats. I hope you enjoyed!

Image from-http://www.lustria-online.com/threads/poll-dogs-vs-cats.19637/page-2