Home Alone Movie Review

Most of you have probably heard of the 90s Christmas movie classic, Home Alone. But if you haven’t, you should totally watch it. If you (those who have not yet seen the movie) would like some information about this hilarious movie, you’ve come to the right place.

The movie revolves around 8 year-old Kevin McCallister, who gets left alone at his house when his family flies to Paris for Christmas. Unfortunately, burglars (Harry and Marv. Marv is my favorite:) try to rob his house because they think that it’s empty. But Harry and Marv are about to find out what an 8 year old can do when he doesn’t have parent supervision.

Anywho, this movie is a FANTASTIC movie. It’s so funny and it’s a family must-see. Sure, it has some curse words and violence, but most of us are middle schoolers and can handle that. I rate this movie 5 STARS!☆☆☆☆☆

I forgot to mention that Monday the 16th is the 25th anniversary!

I got my image from: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Home+Alone+&view=detailv2&&id=6EF2204927966C426FB8EFA27AFE4A305A40778A&selectedIndex=9&ccid=vz48O1wO&simid=608017935133575840&thid=OIP.Mbf3e3c3b5c0e9c4aee55823cefa08b4co0&ajaxhist=0

4 comments

1. This is my favorite movie of all time. I always watch this around Christmas time, and it never gets old. I rate it five stars too!☆☆☆☆☆

2. Home Alone is one of my favorite movies of all time. With home alone movies, you can watch them over and over and not get bored. They really are must see movies. Also, I like Marv to.
    Have you seen Home Alone 2?