My Dream School

My dream school would be an fun, but strict place.  There would be certain days every month where the kids would learn, but do it in a more fun way.  Such as play learning games, and do word bingo, etc.  I would have positive quotes posted all up and down the halls, and make it clear to always ask questions. I would also have anti-bullying propaganda everywhere.  Their would be security cams and security guards everywhere just to bring down on the threats and issues.  I would up the ante on security also because it would make the students feel more safe.  I would have bright colors everywhere.  I would have programs for students with special needs or are more prone to bullying, to be paired up with upperclassmen (older kid’s) to prevent bullying. I would have  an student designed menu (to an extent) and some days we would have something special.  We will also give out a treat to the kid’s that have been good during lunch.

Now we are to the strict part.  I would not make a lot of rules but for the few rules, if they are to be broken their will be very strict punishments.  Such as if you were to be caught bullying you will be either miss out on fun days and not get the treat at lunch for a certain amount of time, to being suspended or even expelled.  If a student/teacher is caught drinking or smoking on school property they will be expelled, and if they are a teacher they will be fired immediately.  If a student is rude or talks back to an teacher he or she will be issued detention.  This school will love and teach discipline so much that it will even have an ROTC ( Reserve Officers’ Training Corps) for fifth grade and up.   

This is my ideal school because it is a fun welcoming place but strict at the same time, and that is my kind of school.

Now for the poll question.  Would you rather keep you school that you have or have a completely different school of your design? Answer the survey here.