I have interviewed a few frequently lunch buyers to see what they had to say on the best lunch foods. Our school has pretty reasonable lunch foods and I certainly like a large amount of the lunch menu. Before I go on talking about the best foods, I will tell you my three least favorites. My all time least favorite is the Quesadilla. I am usually a big fan of quesadillas but the school’s version is not my kind of quesadilla. Mexican Haystacks are my second least favorite. I mean seriously Mexican haystack? I didn’t know there were haystacks named after Mexicans. Last and definitely the least would be the mini pancakes. You are probably like ohhh yummy, PANCAKES but they are pancakes that come in a bag?! There very soggy and not like the pancakes your dad makes on Sunday mornings.
- Sliced meat and cheese wrap is the tenth best lunch food. Meat and cheese wrap is just a simple lunch that most people enjoy!
- Brunch for lunch came in as the ninth best lunch food. Why not eat breakfast then 2 hours later have some more!
- Lasagna is the best of the best when it comes to Stouffers. Now when it comes to lunch foods it gets a little weary. Not the best but I guess some kids like it.
- I personally love this lunch food but I guess it’s not the most popular. Chicken and Noodles. Like the best food ever! It would be my first by the way.
- Calzone is what I usually get at a pizza place but calzone here are the bomb. They are pizza wrapped in like garlic bread, type pizza crust.
- Now at number 5, half way through the list with pizza sticks. There is a bit of a pizza theme going on but I can live with some pizza a few days in a row.
- The good ole boneless wings. These wings are like another night on the ranch. They were so good and I would definitely buy them again.
- We just go from chicken to chicken but at the third favorite is… Asian sweet chicken. When I eat that chicken it feels like I’m sitting in an asian restaurant.
- Chicken to pork. Pulled pork sandwich. Pulled pork is my favorite food and it seems to be close to the favorite lunch food in the school.
- The all time favorite lunch food is… Chicken Nuggets. The chicken nuggets is at the top of the favorites list and I can see why. They are so good and they taste like you got them at a restaurant that specializes in chicken nuggets!
Some pretty good food if I say so myself. Maybe some of you like those foods and maybe some of you don’t. I usually never buy and after this I probably might start buying a little more than usual. There are some schools that have quite the taste buds for good food. I have even heard that people get to go home from school for a certain time period and eat there own food! I would love to do that but then again, our school is far from where some of the students live so it would be difficult for them to get home. After all this typing I am craving some chicken nuggets. Well that is all about, the Top Ten Best Lunch Foods and I will write more later!
image from: http://cliparting.com/