Halloween Ghost Cake Pops:
A Halloween Recipe
- a cake, any size and any flavor ( Preferably pumpkin spice because it’s halloween, of course)
- one can of frosting ( any flavor)
- meltable, white chocolate candy coating (for decoration)
- lollipop sticks
- either food-safe markers or chocolate chips (for decoration)
- In a large bowl crumble your cake and gradually add the frosting
- Mix well. Once mixed, roll the mixture into oval-shaped balls or ghost-like shapes
- Put “ghosts” on baking sheet with parchment paper and freeze for 1 hour, or until firm
- Remove “ghosts” from the freezer. Melt white chocolate candy. Dip the end of the lollipop stick into the chocolate and insert stick into the ghost.
- Dip ghost completely in the chocolate. Tap the stick on the side of the bowl to remove excess coating. You can either hold the cake pop until it dries, put it back on the baking sheet, or put it in a styrofoam block.
- To decorate use food safe markers to draw eyes and a mouth. You can also melt chocolate chips and use a toothpick to make the face. You can also melt chocolate chips and put in piping bags, or plastic baggies and pipe the faces.
Hopefully you enjoyed the recipe and I hope you tried it at home. Happy Halloween!