0

My Letter To Alex

This piece of writing is for the week 9 challenge for Edublogs. I am writing about a 17 year old coder. He is blind but still manages to go to school during the day and has a coding job at night. Alex is a very incredible person and very capable. So here is the comment that I wrote to him!

Hi Alex, my name is Jenna. I live in the US just like you! I am a student at McDowell middle school. I am in a technology class and we are learning about block coding. That is the only coding I have even done before. Is it anything like the type coding that you do? Do you have to use a special type of computer considering the circumstances? Also is it hard to do all of your school work and go to your job everyday? School for me is already hard enough I couldn’t imagine going to school and having a job. It so cool that you can handle both. I know that might not have much time for anything else but other than coding do you have any other hobbies? That’s all I have to say for now but if you have time you should come and visit my class blog! http://mcdowellmedia.edublogs.org/

jennaale2024