Avatar with Code

Hello everybody. I have made an holiday avatar using made with code. I have made this avatar using Code. This website converts block coding to html code. This website is very cool and you should check it out. This website is very user friendly. If u are interested and seeing the html code then look below.

// Here you can see an indication of what your Blockly project might look like when written in code.
Emoji (
  Setting = “Snowmen”
  Character (
    Design = “Sam”
  )
  Layers = [
    Eyes (
      Design = “Happy”
      X = 50
      Y = 50
    )
    Mouth (
      Design = “Smile”
      X = 50
      Y = 67
    )
    Accessories (
      Design = “Sunglasses”
      X = 50
      Y = 50
    )
    Clothes (
      Design = “Santa Coat”
      X = 50
      Y = 87
    )
  ]
)

4 comments

1. Wow…that looks so confusing! But I love your Christmas avatar. I will check out made with code and see if I can create an avatar as well. Have you done any other coding projects or will you in the future? What would you like to code for? Possibly a game? Have you ever used Scratch? I have done some coding with Scratch, but am not very good yet! Happy holidays and enjoy more coding!

1. Hello Lorna

Thanks you very much for your reply. Yes, I have done many projects with coding. A project I have done this year is I programmed a guitar on scratch. I attached a Makey Makey device onto the guitar. I then set keys to make noises on the guitar. I have also coded a app so my friends and I can access easy websites for school. A key to scratch is make stuff up as you go. Have you ever used the hour of code website? Happy Holidays to you too.

1. Hello Mrs. Wohlafka

Thank you very much. I highly encourage anyone to check coding out. As this world keeps improving in technology the more us citizens will need to know. Have you ever coded?