New Chromebooks For The District!

At McDowell we have small computers that we used for class. The computers that we use are called Chromebooks. Chromebooks are super easy to use. To sign in you simply use your google account. If use don’t have a google account then you can make one. If you do not want to make a google account then you can just browse as a guest.

McDowell and the rest of the district have been using Chromebooks for about threes years now and has just bought new Chromebooks. I do not know the exact number of Chromebooks that were bought, but I did help unload them. There were five pallets and it took all morning to unload them.

The new Chromebooks are nicer than the original Chromebooks that we had. The screen has better quality and they load faster than the original Chromebooks too. The old Chromebooks were also getting old and worn down. The screens were scratch and on some the keys would not work very well.

Getting new Chromebooks is something I never expected to happen. I am even more surprised that we are getting Chromebooks for the whole district.