Let’s Talk McDowell!

Our class is participating in the Student Blogging Challenge, and this week’s theme is all about SCHOOL! Personally, I believe that our school, and our students, are the absolute best and there is no other place I would rather be. To give you some insight to our school, my students have written a variety of posts to give you a glimpse of McDowell.

We have used Flipboard to compile their individual posts. Please check them out. How does our school compare to yours? Leave us a comment!

View my Flipboard Magazine.

4 comments

1. Fantastic job Mrs Caudill and students,
    Only one thing I noticed, you have added the students as authors in the flipboard by using their whole name.

But as the flipboard will probably only be seen by members of your school community (and maybe inquisitive people like me from the challenge), then that should be OK.

1. Thank you! I “invited” students to contribute to my flipboard so they could flip their post. The last names bothered me, as well, but I didn’t know how to avoid it? I’m new to flipboard, so if you have a suggestion on how to avoid that in the future, I’d appreciate it!