Eragon Book Review

A good book series can be hard to find nowadays. If you’re like me and struggle to find a good book, fear no more; I have a book that will keep you on your toes wondering what’s next.

That book is called Eragon and it’s written by Christopher Paolini. It’s about a boy named Eragon, who thinks he is nothing but a poor farm boy in the rural town of Carvahall living with his uncle Garrow and cousin Roran. While he was hunting one day he stumbles upon a smooth blue stone and takes it home, planning on selling it later to get some meat for his family. When the blue stone provides Eragon with a baby dragon, he realizes he’s in for more than he bargained. This baby dragon has just thrown Eragon into a world he wasn’t prepared for.

Eragon’s adventure just doesn’t end after one book; it has three more books after it! Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance are also part of Eragon’s adventure. I’m currently on Brisingr, and let me say that the previous book, Eldest, has so many plot twists! Christopher Paolini will keep you on the edge of your seat reading this series.

Image