Christmas

Hello everyone. I just wanted to make a post about well, Christmas! Christmas is a great time of  year that everyone loves. I don’t need to tell you how it works because we all just opened our presents and enjoyed it. I myself got a Nerf gun, scouting gadgets, clothes, books. Us kids like to get more than we give!

Christmas celebrates the birth of Christ (approx 2017 years ago). Jesus was born in a manger, in Bethlehem. King Herod, hearing that Christ was born, sent three wise men with gifts which was Gold, Frankincense, and myrrh. When they found Jesus, they helped him get away from King Herod. The gospel has many stories in it, I encourage you to check it out.

During the 4 weeks of advent, Christians are humble and kind, faithful and thankful. I try to be nice to my peers and parents.  During our family’s New Year resolutions, we try to give up something that could harm others and make us a better versions of ourselves (smoking, alcohol, swearing, etc). During the night of Christmas Eve, many people go to the Mass. During  mass I almost always fall asleep, but the musicians play Christmas songs and read from the Bible. I find this fascinating.

Since Christmas is about giving, I will be donating some toys/ clothes to the Salvation Army. I am doing this just because I love the feeling of giving to others. Well, I am now sad because Christmas is over, but school is still out so I can go enjoy some beautiful and amazing gifts that I managed to get. I am going to sign off here, but why don’t y’all go check out our beautiful blog over at https://mcdowellmedia.edublogs.org/ Well I am going to play some games with some friends. See you guys next year!