Mannequin Challenge

mannequinThe Mannequin Challenge.  This latest craze is sweeping across America with lightning speed.  Kids, adults, actors, athletes, performers, PETS, even the First Lady of the United States-have had their “pose” captured  with the Black Beatles (by Rae Sremmurd) playing in the background.

If you haven’t heard of this in the US, then you haven’t watched ANY news lately nor have you been on any social media.  After watching many versions of this challenge,  we decided that we just had to get in on the fun!  

So here are the McDowell versions of the Mannequin Challenge!

(If you’re outside of the United States, have you heard of this challenge?  If you have, we’d love to see your version!)

3 comments

1. Hello,
    my name is Allie and I’m from Adelaide, South Australia, Australia. I like your post about the mannequin challenge because in Australia it’s also a huge trend. Most of my friends have done it and so have I and it looks awesome. I love when celebs do it cause it’s even cooler. My class is planning to do one soon which I think we be really cool

Don’t forget to check my blog and leave a comment

Allie

1. Hi, Allie!
      Thanks for commenting. I also love the animal mannequin challenges! I’m not sure how they train their dogs to sit still for that long. They are fun to watch, though. You’ll have to let us know when your class does the mannequin challenge. We would love to see it!