The Election!

Ah, the election. I am not here to convince you to vote for Trump or Clinton. I will try not to be bias, but if I am being bias please comment and tell me.  Many people stand in a awkward position. Many people want to not vote. I have seen that Trump many of us know that our economy is biased in many aspects. But before I get into that, let us talk about policies.

The debate nowadays is just two people that are bad politicians digging up bad things about each other. Trump, according to Channel One News, will raise minimum wage to 10$/hour, but Hillary will raise the minimum wage to 12$/hour. But hold your horses people, I am not on Clinton’s side, nor Trump. If we raise the minimum wage, prices will just raise drastically. 

One thing that people feel is a real danger is ISIS. They kill people and need to be dealt with. Both candidates agree with exterminating ISIS. Donald Trump will deal with them by taking there riches and oil, (according to deadline.com). Clinton will destroy ISIS by working with the rebels, according to herself.

But let me talk about the biased economy. This is a compliant between republicans. At the debate, news reporters are the people asking the questions. A study shows that every White House reporter is democrat. So the debate may be unfair in many peoples eyes. The other complaint republicans have is that when politicians say something is free for someone, it is paid for by someone else. That statement is true, both sides can agree.

Democrat complaints are as far as racism, which is thought to be a huge problem between everyone, and right that single women get more medicare for free. That is a good idea in democrat’s mind because the single mom cannot afford healthcare for her children.

Who do you think would be a better president and why? comment below!

3 comments

1. Hi McDowell Media,

I think you chose a great, interesting topic for all readers.

I loved how well you went into detail and clearly did lots of research.

I would love it if you finished the tsunami story! I can’t wait to see what happens!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Olivia 🙂

2. I also think that Hillary Clinton should win as she is a role model for all young girls around the world, and very confident.

Olivia 🙂

3. Hi. My name is Amanda, and I like your post about the election. It is very interesting, and I agree with what you said. Please comment on my blog, amandhirsc8904.blogspot.com.