About me ABC’s

halfvolleyballhalf-tennis-ball

I want to be an artist when I grow up. Basketball is one of my favorite sports. Coloring is one of my favorite things to do in my free time. I have one dog named Pepper. My best friend’s name is Emily. I love spending time with my friends. When I’m older I want to go to Bowling Green University. When I grow up I hope to study photography. During college I also want to study art. Sometimes people are jealous because I’m a good artist. My name Keller means little companion in Irish. My favorite subject is Language Arts. My dad is a tennis coach and I love to play tennis with him.

Normally I spend a lot of my time playing tennis. I love to organize things. I’m also very good at photography.  At school I never quit even if something is challenging, and I’m always ready. I love my school because I love my teachers. Usually you will see me playing volleyball which is one of my favorite sports. Whenever I have time I also like to try new things, and I’ve always wanted to learn to play the xylophone. Since I’m young I like to go to a lot of different places, and when I grow up I would really like to see a zebra in person because I think they are very unique just like me.

Clip art courtesy of http://tennisnewforest.com/ and http://www.jcpost.com/

2 comments

1. Hi Keller,
    First of all thank you for the awesome comment on my blog, I really think you should read the Harry Potter series.
    My favorite book is the 7th The Deathly Hallows.
    I’m reading The Martian By Andy Weir right now.
    Do you like books?
    Sencond of all, I love your all about me post.
    I think Vollyball is interesting but I can’t play it for the life of me.
    I am going to add you to my blog roll if it’s ok with you.
    -Lily

2. Hey Keller,
    I love your About Me ABC’s it sounds like you put a lot of work into it. Also I like a lot of different sports too and I am on the bascketball team.

Alex O