About Me!

Michael Jordan at Boston Garden
Michael Jordan at Boston Square Garden

Basketball and family are pretty much my life I see most of my family at least twice a week and basketball is a huge part of that. My family is super encouraging about me playing basketball and what I want to accomplish. I always have goals for the day either athletics or academic, like today before school I made one hundred shots before school so after school I can focus completely on academics instead of worrying about someone else practicing and getting better when i’m not. If you haven’t noticed already I am EXTREMELY competitive it doesn’t matter what it is I feel like I need to win it! My dad is a big part in competition I’m always either really happy or really mad after a game of basketball, most of my teammates have seen me at my worst, some have seen me at my best but usually i’m really mad about the end of the season.

I always apologize after the end of the season because I take all that out on them but they always understand because they know basketball is literally my life, everything I do revolves around it.  For example whenever I’m bored I zone out and pretend my team is playing a team like Teays Valley or Circleville. This year was kind of a rebuilding year for me my grades went up and I’ve gotten so much better at basketball than the previous year, I always focus on basketball, I feel like if I had a job right now it would be to win for those guys on the team. Some of them are friends other guys feel like brothers to me I always tell them to leave it all out on the court are last game we did that this year we failed but we did it and for probably the first time EVER I left the season happy! But it was the other team’s game the whole first and most of the second half until I went off the fourth quarter now I’ve had some pretty memorable games but this had to be the best game I’ve ever played. It was one of those WHOA we just did that moments and one that will stick with me for awhile.

I have to thank my parents and family a lot for what I’ve done in basketball. Most of the time when there’s a trainer or AAU team that calls us to let us know they want me to be on there team it’s exhilarating to hear that a team knows who I am, I guess it’s just because all my dreams are focused on some sport and people actually know me for that! But my parents are super supportive and would do anything for me. But basketball is my passion and it’s gonna stay that way for a while.

Picture from