About Hallie

fall-trees-and-lane-john-bartosik

• My name is Hallie
  • I’m currently 12, turning 13 this October (October is a very nice month to be born, I must say)
  • My favorite book series is Harry Potter
  • My favorite non-series book is The Mark Of The Dragonfly by Jaleigh Johnson
  • I have a lot of favorite movies but a few I can recall are Grease and Titanic
  • My biggest hobby would probably be reading
  • I love a good trip to Barnes and Noble
  • I have 3 rabbits, 2 cats, and 5 ducks
  • I am an only child
  • I collect license plates, I have about 70 of them in my closet
  • My favorite license plate is my Hawaii one, it has a pretty little rainbow on it
  • I LOVE roller coasters. Especially the ones that spin you until you can’t decipher your surroundings  
  • Out of the 4 seasons I have to chose from, Fall would probably be my favorite. Mostly because it has Halloween and my birthday
  • I am a participant in band. Trumpet is the instrument I play
  • My favorite color is green, because it’s the color of plants, which resembles life.
  • Macaroni and cheese is a scrumptious food, and it is my favorite food that is not a pastry.
  • My favorite pastry would be cake pops, just because it’s so portable. Much easier to eat than a cake or cupcake, not that I don’t like those pastries.
  • I live in Ohio
  • My favorite songs right now are Hymn For The Weekend by Coldplay and Make Me by Britney Spears
  • I can guarantee that all of the things that are my favorites WILL change by the time schools over.
  • I am a part of the Cross Country team
  • I have endured the long process of braces for almost 2 years, but I am free from their burden now
  • I like retro things
  • My favorite animal is a cat. They’re just always so fluffy and cute with their playing
  • My allergy with cats is very unconventional because I get all sneezy when I’m near them. Since I’m allergic to them and their my favorite animal it’s quite the elephant in the room

Image