Divergent Series Review

I’m doing a book review on one of my legit FAVORITE series of all time. It’s the Divergent Series. My favorite book from the series is the first one, Divergent. There are three books in the series, Divergent, Insurgent and Allegiant. AAAAAAAANYYYYYWHOOOOO, on with the review.

The Divergent series revolves around a girl named Beatrice (Tris) Prior. She lives just outside of what used to be Chicago in a city that has “factions”, Dauntless (The Brave), Candor (The Honest), Erudite (The Intelligent), Amity (The Peaceful), and Abnegation (The Selfless).

Beatrice is growing up in Abnegation, and her Choosing Day is coming up. She has to choose a faction to go to. To make her decision easier, she takes and aptitude test, but the results were inconclusive. That means that she’s DIVERGENT. Being Divergent is really dangerous so she has to hide from the Erudite, who are tracking down the Divergent and killing them.

The story also revolves around her lovelife, with Four (I’m not saying his real name).

WARNING!!: THE LAST BOOK HAD A TERRIBLE ENDING! ALLEGIANT WAS SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE WORST BOOKS I’VE EVER READ!