Mockingjay Pt. 2

This November, Mockingjay Part 2 comes out in theaters. I’m very excited about it, but I wanted to see what other people thought. I asked 1 boy and 1 girl from 7th grade. Let’s see what they think.

I asked Isaac W. He said, “I’m very excited. Hopefully they add more special effects to make Peeta look skinny as a stick since he hasn’t eaten in months.”

Genevieve C. said, “I’m really excited for this movie. I really liked the first one and I hope this one will be just as good.”

If you don’t know anything about the Hunger Games, then here’s a little summary about it.

The Hunger Games was originally a trilogy by Suzanne Collins. The Hunger Games was the first one, Catching Fire the second, and Mockingjay the third. The story revolves around Katniss Everdeen, a young girl who lives in District 12. If you want to know the rest, then you’ll have to read the rest. You can most likely check it out in the library.

If you read these books, I hope you enjoy them. If you want to see Mockingjay, you can see it in any movie theater starting November 20!

3 comments

1. That was an awesome summary of the Hunger Games! You gave a lot of information and also I thought that it was cool that you interviewed people.