Mrs. Bunting, The New Guidance Counselor

For this weeks post I am writing about the featured staff member of the month and that would the school guidance councilor, Mrs. Bunting. This is Mrs. Bunting’s first year at any of the Logan Elm Schools, so for you guys that have not had the privilege to meet the new Guidance Counselor, I have you covered. I interviewed Mrs. Bunting and she gave me some great answers to tell you in this post. So I hope you learn something about the nice new Guidance Counselor, Mrs. Bunting.

Here are some of the answers Mrs. Bunting gave me in our interview. I asked her ‘Where did you teach before you came to Logan Elm?’ and she replied that she was Math Teacher at Liberty Union. My next question was ‘Why did you decide to come to McDowell’ and she answered that she liked it and it was just a change she wanted to do. I also asked ‘What do you like about McDowell’ and she said that she likes the students and the staff here at McDowell.

I hoped you learn something in this post about our new school guidance counselor and I hope guys get the chance to meet her.  I am sure she would be happy to meet you too. I highly suggest you meet her, and go to her if you have have a lot of stress on your hands.

One comment

1. That’s really nice to say about our new guidance counselor and that was nice about what she said about McDowell.
    I have met her before and she is really nice to talk to. She will help with any problems you have….So please go and meet her or just stop by and say hi,she is really kind.